Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No Payout Problems Here!

It seems as if BetUs is back to the BetUs that I came to know several years ago. Paying customers at a speedy rate with little or no delays. A few weeks ago I requested a substantial payout, and was told that I would be able to receive my money in 3 days time. Sure enough, I requested my money on a Monday, and received my payout via MoneyGram at Wal-Mart on Wednesday. I requested yet another payout this Monday, and once again received my money by MoneyGram today(Wednesday). If you have had good or bad experiences receiving your money recently from BetUs, let myself and other Bloggers know.

Slade Henning

Southcoast Sports

FreeSharpMoneyMoves.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be advised that all comments are welcome. Comments with abusive/foul language will be removed. If your using the site for links back to your site, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE Sportsbettingpros.net link somewhere in your writeup. Message Slade @ Sportsbettingpros1@gmail.com with any questions.